Macquarie Fields High School

Loyalty, Sincerity, Generosity

Telephone02 9605 3111


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Equity Placement Model for Selective Schools

As part of the Department of Education response to the 2018 Review of Selective Education Access, the department has introduced a new Equity Placement Model for opportunity classes (OC) and selective high schools. The new model and processes will help make access to OC and selective high schools fairer and more equitable for students from the following under-represented groups:

  • Students from low socio-educational advantage backgrounds
  • Aboriginal students
  • Students from rural and remote locations
  • Students with disability.

The new model holds up to 20 per cent of places for these students broken down into 10 per cent for low socio-educational advantage students, 5 per cent for Aboriginal students, 2.5 per cent for rural and remote students, and 2.5 per cent for students with disability.

More information about the Equity Placement Model is available on this flyer.    

For more information

Download the Student Enrolment Policy for more information.

Year 7, 2023

Applications for enrolment will be mailed home to eligible families later this year (2022). Please DO NOT complete an online enrolment application.

Parents and Carers enroling their child will need to bring 100 points of identification to prove their child's residential address. Please use this guide to help you gather 100 points of identification.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.

International students

International Student enrollment is coordinated by DE International.

Our school International Student Coordinator is Mrs Sangeeta Hegde.

CIRCOS Provider NSW Department of Education 00588M.